by Peggy Dwyer, Marketing
Key fobs retail from $8-$12 dollars, depending on your area. They’re great for add-on sales for schools, teams, events, and giveaways.
Fabric Key Fob
Non-stick Cover Sheet
Selecting the Key Fob:
- Fabric key fobs come in a wide variety of colors/prints and sizes. Find a large selection online, or checking auction sites, such as E-bay for wholesale items.
- For easier application, find key fobs at least 1.5″ wide.
- The print space is in between the seams, which on this fob, would be 1″ so you will want the image or text to be smaller than 1″.
- Line up the design/text between the seams.
- Hang the metal portion of the key fob off of the platen. This ensures you:
a. don’t scratch the surface of the upper platen
b. will have better pressure for heat application
c. won’t burn your hand on heated metal.
- Cover the design/text with a non-stick cover sheet and heat apply according to the application instructions of the heat transfer material you’re working with.
- Remove the cover sheet and peel the carrier off the design/text.