On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… 11 items I never thought to decorate with a heat press:
11. Spats – He was in the high school marching band, obviously.
10. Lab Coats – For doctors, pharmacists, scientists, or a certain breed of dog.
9. Burgees – Actually, I never thought of these because I’d never heard of them, but my true love says they’re yacht flags. He really is wise.
8. Boxing Gloves – Preferably while not in use.
7. Doggie Pottie Pants – My true love has a very strange mind.
6. Coasters – The ones for drinks, not amusement park rides.
5. Flip-Flops – He’s always saying I can’t make up my mind, but I don’t think this is what he means.
4. Lanyards – My true love has an excellent vocabulary.
3. Sweatbands – Jazzercise® never looked so good.
2. Lampshades – Or any other headwear you can think of.
1. Pet Foot Covers – Humans usually call them “shoes,” but the animal kingdom has very descriptive names for apparel.
He says he came up with them himself, but I’m pretty sure he got them (and many more) from Stahls’ ID Direct.
See what my true love gave to me on the tenth day of Christmas.