By Paul Sabatini
I wanted to call out fan wear. When I say fan wear I am thinking of all of the parents and family members who come out and watch the games and practices of the participating children.
Team orders will come in and you’ll receive the typical order for the game, practice and coaches’ shirts but why not suggest fan wear? They can show their support for the team at tournaments and their regular season play. Once one family member has a shirt the rest of the family will want them too.
Here are some ideas for fan wear:
- T-shirts with their child’s name and number on the back with the team logo on front
- Window decals for the back of the car
- Wall graphics for the home or to identify the players room during hotel trips
- Banners to show proudly at games and tournaments
- Pet wear (how many dogs do you see at the field?) Personalize it!
All of these examples can be completed by you with our Pre-spaced product lines and CAD-PRINTZ™digital transfers. If you have a vinyl cutter you can order CAD-CUT® materials and offer on the spot decoration.
Good luck this spring season!
Helpful tip: Find out when the local area clubs are having a registration day or picture day and ask that club if you can attend and have a mini display of the products and services you offer. You can also include this in your proposal to the club when trying to win the bid for the clubs needs.