Part 1 of 2
by Peggy Elliott
This past weekend, I attended ISS Atlantic City. Each day I demonstrated our CAD-PRINTZ™ Digital Transfers using our Hotronix® Cap Press. Although the cap press was originally designed to for heat printing onto caps, visitors to our booth were amazed at the other items you could also decorate with it. Neoprene coozies were a big hit as were the mini-tees. They both fit perfectly on the lower platen for a quick and effortless application. We also demonstrated the use of accessories such as optional platens and print perfect pads resulting in a great application every time.
Tips for getting the most from your cap press:
1. When printing traditional ball caps, you are not just limited to the front of the cap…be unique, place your design on the side, back, or even the brim.
2. A cap press allows you to print on a variety of headwear, decorate several different kinds and display them in your store.
3. The Cap press is also perfect for printing on shorts or sleeves and even on accessories such as cell phone cases.
4. Would you like fries with that? Did you know 50% of the population responds positively? Up sell to your customers. When customers purchase t-shirts, suggest a cap as well.
6. Purchase from a quality supplier, a little shout out to Otto Cap. Thanks for providing us with caps for demoing purposes!
Stay tuned for Part 2…we’ll show all kinds of headwear to inspire you!