Learn how to open a design file with the Ioline software.
By Juliet Kalmeta
For all the Ioline flat bed cutter users out there getting ready for the busy season, I thought I would send this quick online video tutorial on how to open a file into the Ioline™ 101 or Ioline™ 301 program. This lesson will help you learn how to export a file from CorelDraw® as a PLT (HPGL plotter) file so you are able to cut and create a sew file with your cutter.
Here are the basic steps the video will review:
- Create vector art in a graphic art program such as CorelDraw®, Adobe Illustrator™, or CadworxLive.com
- Export the file as a PLT format or save as a DXF format
- Browse to where you want the file to be located and name the file
- Open the Ioline™ software
- Browse to the file location
- Select the file name
- Select ‘Load Import File’