by Christian Herominski, Marketing
Looking to add to your team business? How about attracting new sports?
Motocross is a team sport that continues to gain popularity, complete with racing crews and crowds of supporters. Riders, crews, and crowds alike are sure to need fan wear and apparel, which can accelerate your sales into overdrive.
- For a unique look that incorporates extreme designs check out the new Pre-Cut and Pre-Spaced number styles. New fonts like Circuit are perfect for Motocross apparel.
- Pre-Cut numbers allow for single, double, or triple digits, ideal for Motocross events which often use triple digit numbers.
- Pre-Spaced numbers provide a more detailed style, and arrive ready for quick and easy application.
- Many riders wear sublimated jerseys, Thermo-FILM® heat transfer material is great for applying number decorations, whether you’re using pre-cuts, pre-spaced, or cutting your own numbers with a vinyl cutter. Not only does it offer high durability, it also blocks dye-migration.
- Team members and crews also wear apparel for team identification, or simply to show support. Popular items include hoodies, which are great for a team logo on the front, and your favorite rider’s name and number on the back.
Clutch more customers by providing riders, teams, and fans with state-of-the-art materials and custom styles for all their apparel needs.
One thought on “Make the Jump . . . To Heat Printing Motocross Apparel”
I didn’t know that heat printing was a thing. It must help out a lot because motocross can be really tough if you don’t know what to do. What I like about motocross apparel is that you have something completely unique. It is custom for each rider which is really cool. https://www.justifiedcultures.com/