Learn how to install CutStudio and start using your vinyl cutter.
By Juliet Kalmeta
Congratulations on your purchase of the Roland® GX24 vinyl cutter! Using this vinyl cutter is very easy and installation of the CutStudio™ software, CutStudio™ plug-in, and Roland® GX24 driver is very quick! Make sure to checkout our other training videos on stahls.com to help you learn how to use the machine. This video demonstrates how to install the following:
- Roland® CutStudio™ software
- CutStudio™ Plug-in for CorelDraw® & Adobe™ Illustrator
- Roland® GX24 USB Driver
- CutStudio™ Updates
The Roland® GX24 vinyl cutter allows you cut a variety of CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials such as Thermo-FILM®, SportsFilm Lite™, Thermo-GRIP®, ECONOPRINT™, Thermo-FLOCK®, GORILLA GRIP® II, Fashion-FILM™, Super Film™, Fashion-FILM™ Electric, Fashion-FILM™ Metallic, Glitter, Neon, 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material 5807, CAD-CUT® Reflective Silver, Fashion-REFLECTIVE™, and Pressure Sensitive Poly-TWILL™.
The Roland® GX24 Features:
- Width: Accepts material from two to 27.5 inches wide
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0005”
- Speed: Cutting speeds up to 20 inches per second
- Power: Max down force of 250 grams
- Optical Registration: Recognizes crop marks produced by a variety of print-only devices and automatically aligns media so that printed graphics can be accurately contour cut.
- Roland CutStudio™ Software included