by Danielle Petroskey, Marketing
On the first shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Santa, did you get my text?” Screen Printed Transfer
On the second shirt of Christmas, we printed “North Pole” Plaid Text with Light String
On the third shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Dear Santa, I Want It All” Rhinestone Transfer
What little (or big) kid doesn’t want it all at Christmas or anytime? With this rhinestone transfer from The WildSide.com, your customers can let everyone know!
Item used: Rhinestone/Rhinestud transfer from TheWildSide.com – Item #15529
• Heat press
• Non-stick cover sheet
Garment: Sweatshirt, T-shirt, hoodie, etc.
Heat Press Settings:
Temperature: 320° F
Pressure: Medium (#5 on Hotronix® heat presses)
Tip: Set the pressure with the garment on your heat press, making sure all heavy seams, buttons, etc. are not interfering with the pressure. You may want to raise the area to be printed with a print perfect pad or use a quick change platen providing a solid surface.
• Place garment on lower platen and preheat it for a few seconds
Tip: Keep a lint roller by your heat press to remove any lint, extra strings, etc. from the garment prior to heat applying.
• Peel the backing off of the transfer
• Lay out the transfer onto the garment
• Cover the design with a non-stick cover sheet
• Heat apply for 10 seconds
• Peel the clear carrier once design has cooled
• Turn the garment over (so the design is facing the lower platen) and heat press for 1-2 seconds
See application instructions and watch application videos on the Wild Side website.
One thought on “12 Shirts: To Make a Long List Short…”