by Danielle Petroskey, Marketing
On the first shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Santa, did you get my text?” Screen Printed Transfer
On the second shirt of Christmas, we printed “North Pole” Plaid Text with Light String
On the third shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Dear Santa, I Want It All” Rhinestone Transfer
On the fourth shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Hairy Christmas” Screen Printed Transfer
On the fifth shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Harwood Winter Fest” Nailhead Transfer with Pre-Cut Letters
On the sixth shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Santa’s Pawfect Helper” Nailhead Transfer & Pre-Cut Letters
On the seventh shirt of Christmas, we printed a “Get Your Jingle On” Rhinestone Transfer
Whenever I think of Christmas songs, they always put me in a festive mood. I mean, who doesn’t love the classic Holiday tune, “Jingle Bells” or my personal favorite; “Jingle Bell Rock” by Bobby Helm? These remind me of fun, food, and family parties. And I don’t know about your family, but I sometimes need to remind mine to “Get Your Jingle On!” instead of succumbing to the stressors of the season. I bet your customers can also relate.
Read on to learn how to create this joyful reminder.
Rhinestone transfer from The Wild Side – Item # 15528
Print Perfect Pad
Non-stick cover sheet or Kraft paper cover sheet
Heat eraser cooling tool
Garment: T-shirt, Hoodie, etc.
Heat Press Settings:
Pressure: Medium (#6 on Hotronix® heat presses)
• Place garment on lower platen and preheat it for 10 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture
Tip: Threading the garment over the interchangeable platen of a Hotronix heat press will help to avoid interference from heavy seams, buttons, or zippers on the garment, resulting in even pressure for heat application.
• Remove the textured backing from the rhinestone transfer
• Position the transfer sticky-side-down on the garment
• Cover whole garment with a cover sheet
• Heat apply for 8 seconds
• Smooth the heat eraser over the non-stick cover sheet until design is cooled
• Peel the clear mask from the transfers
• Mix and mingle in a jinglin’ beat and have a holly jolly Christmas!