Last year we ran a series of posts written by Stahls’ summer interns. We’ll be continuing the practice this summer with posts from this year’s slew of interns. Today’s post is a team effort from two returning interns, Tina and Bella, who are assigned to the Web Marketing department this summer.
by Bella B. and Tina S.
|Stahls’ welcomes Bella (L) and Tina (R) back as summer interns.|
My name is Bella; I will be a junior next year at Western Michigan University. I am a member of Alpha Xi Delta Sorority and will be majoring in Marketing and Sales with a minor in Sports Merchandising. I interned at Stahls’ last summer and have the opportunity to work here again this summer. I am excited to see what the summer brings and what I learn from the Stahls’ employees and customers.
I’m Tina; I will be entering my junior year this fall at Western Michigan University and I am majoring in Marketing. This is my second year having an internship with Stahls’. This summer will be a little different as I moved from a customer service internship to the Web Marketing department. I am excited to see the different things I’m going to learn and do this summer compared to being in customer service.
Our goals and tasks for the summer include:
- Researching content for the Stahls’ website and social media pages
- Involvement with boosting the Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter pages
- Helping with Stahls’ online reputation
- Writing weekly blog posts
- Assisting in The Great Race activities held at Stahls’ in Michigan
- Heat printing anything and everything and weeding whenever needed
- Attending and observing meetings
- Creating our own custom creations with a heat press
We cannot wait to see where the summer takes us and all the challenges we face ahead. If anyone has any tips, please leave them in the comments below!