by Tina S., Intern
As an intern in the web marketing department my biggest task is working with social media. I was assigned to research “What are you struggling with right now in your business?” (Which was posted to our Facebook page). One of the biggest struggles fans were having was how to approach new clients.
I did some research and found tips to give customers to approach and gain clients. Try these suggestions to gain some new customers for your business (and keep your current customers):
1. Give out free samples; it’s a good way for people to try out your products.
2. Partner with other businesses in your area to help promote each other’s products.
3. Promote your business on the side of your car or in your shop window; make it appealing to the eye so people will want to become your customer.
4. Encourage your existing customers to pass your company name to others. Word of mouth recommendations are easy (and free).
5. Dedicate a day to calling prospective customers and businesses to try to gain customers.
7. Don’t forget real-world networking! Attend community events and visit local schools and churches to let them know what your company can do. Join industry organizations, too, and attend trade shows.
Try your hardest to get your business’ name out to the world and memorable for future customers!
Do you have any more tips on attracting new clients? Please share them in the comments section below.