The SGIA Expo 2011 is almost here, and we’d like to remind you to visit the Stahls’ Heat Printing Zone in booth #3625, October 19-21, 2011.
Still not convinced that the this is THE place to be? Here are the top ten reasons to join us:
10. You need to mix things up a bit – see how easy it is to mix heat transfer media.
9. You can learn how to make your own works of art from Dane Clement of Great Dane Graphics.
8. Social networking is nice, but real people exist, too. Mix and mingle with heat printing professionals from around the globe.
7. We’ll put a little razzle-dazzle into your life in our Heat Printing with Rhinestones session.
6. We’ll help you get in touch with your inner heat printer with hands-on training.
5. It’s a wonderful world! Martin Borley, Vice President of Target Transfers in the UK, will share an international perspective.
4. If you come, we’ll show you our new products and how they can benefit you and your business.
3. Smell that? It’s free stuff! Get samples and the chance to win prizes every day. Plus, we’ll be giving away a heat press.
2. All the cool kids are doing it.
1. Where else could you Innovate with Ted Stahl, heat printing pioneer, LIVE?
For a complete list of Free sessions and activities please check out our schedule. We can’t wait to meet you!