Combining Pre-Cut Numbers with Pre-Spaced Text will provide you with the most efficient way to personalize sports uniforms with only a heat press. Although there are many options in decorating team uniforms, applying heat transfer materials continues to be a top choice. Watch the video below to learn more:
Here are some benefits to each of the methods:
Pre-Cut Numbers –
- Sold in packs of 10.
- Provides low costs per piece.
- On-demand personalization.
- Number styles for every sport.
- Can also be ordered in kits.
- Available in popular sports materials (Thermo-FILM®, Premium Plus™).
Pre-Spaced Text –
- Great time saver.
- Order by the piece.
- Names arrive pre-aligned and ready to apply.
- Also available in popular sports materials (Thermo-FILM®, Premium Plus™).
Here are some cost breakdowns for names and numbers for each of the sports for your reference (cost based on adult sizes with double-digit numbers in 1-color, Varsity or Pro Block styles):
As you can see from the above costs, name and numbers for team uniforms can be inexpensive and highly profitable. For more information on decorating sports uniforms and number sizes/regulations, download the Team Decorator today.
One thought on “How to Efficiently Personalize Sports Uniforms”