by Bella Blondell, Marketing
One way to add on more sales to jersey or uniform decoration is to offer Fan Wear. For every player out there, you can find a mom, dad, sibling, grandparent or friend cheering them on.
Here are some simple ideas you can use to create fan wear.
CAD-CUT® Custom Design (Your Design) – Great for designs on the front of sweatshirts or T-shirts.
- Each layer arrives assembled on a carrier making placement and heat application quick and easy.
- CAD-CUT® Custom Designs are great for detailed, multi-layered designs.
- Only need a heat press to apply.
CAD-CUT® Any Word. Any Way.™ (Our Template) – Great for a team name on the front of a sweatshirt or T-shirt.
- Perfect for fan wear and fashion wear to create custom text with easy-to-use templates.
- Customize the size, font, layout, color, and material.
- Templates offer script and block fonts with split front and tail options.
CAD-PRINTZ® Full Color Transfers – Perfect for full color logos or designs.
- Great alternative to embroidery and screen printing.
- Produces crisp, clear, full color designs, including photorealistic images, on a variety of fabrics.
- Ideal for logos that have details, gradients, or more than 4 colors.
- The most cost-effective option for personalization on demand.
- Sew and no-sew options available.
- Can be as affordable as $0.06 per character.
Pre-Spaced Text – Add the player name or team name.
- Add names or text to T-shirts, jackets, hats, bags, or any other fan wear ideas you can think of.
- Text comes pre-aligned on a carrier to save layout time and reduce application errors.