Position yourself topside when decorating lacrosse uniforms.
Lacrosse uniforms provide great jersey real estate for customization with your heat press. Front and back number, school name/mascot, player name, shorts logo or shorts number. You will want to strategize for the materials and number styles you will use to decorate lacrosse uniforms and making sure of any numbering or uniform regulations.
The number styles for lacrosse are typically bold and larger so they can be seen from the stands. A classic number style when decorating lacrosse uniforms and a top selection is Varsity, which is available as a cost effective Pre-Cut number or as a time saving Pre-Spaced number. Additional Pre-Cut number styles that are suggested for lacrosse are Octane, Intrepid and Adrenaline. Pre-Spaced number styles will allow for gap or floating pieces as they arrive on a carrier ready to apply. Popular styles include Pro Block Gap Outline and Varsity Pinstripe.
- Thermo-FILM® – #1 athletic material in the world, abrasion resistant, available in popular team colors, quick and easy application, will outlast the life of the garment
- Poly-TWILL™ – requires to be sewn, provides professional look, durable/permanent decoration, choose from over 50 colors
- SimStitch® – permanent application with just a heat press, no sewing, simulated zigzag stitch Perma-TWILL® material, saves stitches and time
Get off the bench and start decorating lacrosse uniforms…here’s why –
Lacrosse has had steady growth with participation up 6.3% over the past five years and continues to be the fastest growing niche sport.
Lacrosse ranks 1st in average annual spending of families with children ages 8-18 who play organized sports (highest to lowest). This would include fees for tournaments, club/organizations, equipment, uniforms, practice time, and camps/clinics.
- Lacrosse $7,956
- Hockey $7,013
- Baseball/Softball $4,044
- Football $2,739
- Soccer $1,472
- Basketball $1,143
Check out our How to Decorate section for size recommendations and uniform number regulations for decorating lacrosse uniforms from head to toe. Looking for more options to decorate sports jerseys? Show your customers new uniform decorating possibilities with the updated Team Decorator.
Helpful products when decorating lacrosse uniforms:
- Pre-Cut Numbers – cost effective, available in team sets, on-demand personalization
- Pre-Spaced Text – time saver, pre-aligned text ready to apply, easy team roster upload for ordering
- Pre-Spaced Numbers – time saver, unique number style details, pre-aligned single or double- digit numbers
- Cover Sheets – protect your upper platen and jerseys
- Custom CAD-CUT® Logos or Graphic – your logo assembled on a carrier to make placement and heat application quick and easy
- Heat Printing Pillows – provides an even surface when applying near heavy seams, zippers, V-necks, and buttons. Use as insert for mesh or reversible jerseys.
- Quick Slip Lower Platen Protector – protects the lower platen of your heat press, easy on/off of garments when dressing the platen, easily spin jersey from front to back without taking it off the heat press