Complement Your Embroidery Business With Decorating Alternatives
by Peggy Elliott
To complement your existing embroidery business, increase sales and give your customers additional decorating choices, Stahls’ ID Direct™ offers several options.
Here are 5 easy ways to get you started:
1. Try appliqué sample kits to save stitches and promote design ideas to your customers.
2. Pro Cap Embroidery is authentic embroidery with a permanent adhesive, all you need is a heat press! It comes in individual script and block style letters, numbers and shapes, in the most popular colors. It’s perfect for on- the- spot sales since it applies in just 20 seconds.
3. ExactPrint™ Transfer Paper – With a laser printer and a heat press, create customized t-shirts on-demand. Vibrant colors, a soft hand and no ring around the print!
4. Don’t feel like firing up the embroidery machines? Only need to do a few shirts? Need to personalize apparel for a customer? SimStitch™ is Poly Twill with the appearance of a sewn zig-zag stitch and has a permanent adhesive. All you need is a heat press. No sewing required. It’s fast, easy and another way to service customers on-the-go!
5. CAD-PRINTZ™ Digital Transfers – Full color with super fine detail. These transfers can be heat applied to a variety of fabrics. Try them on performance wear, nylon bags and jackets, even neoprene coozies. Perfect for 6-panel caps, even over seams!
How do you complement your embroidery business? Have you used any of the above suggestions? We want to know!…please leave a comment.
Thanks & Happy Heat Printing!