by Debra Romalia, Digital Marketing Director
Here are 5 tips to help you personalize shirts and jerseys:
1. If you don’t have a particular letter, be creative with what you have. (Then remember to re-order pre-cut packs to keep your letters stocked).
2. Change out the lower platen of the heat press to fit the size of your garment.
3. Always use a Quick Slip Lower Platen Protector – it makes it easy to dress garments on your heat press.
4. Line up the letters and use Thermo Tape or pre-mask tape to keep them together when heat pressing. You’ll thank me for it.
5. Make sure the name is centered on the T-shirt before pulling the handle down on the heat press. Even the pros make mistakes sometimes.
Bonus Tip: Always take a picture of the final product and use it to market your business. I had 5 other moms at soccer ask me how I put a name on the back.
What are your tips for the beginners? Share your ideas with us here, on Twitter, or on Facebook.