by Bella B., Campus Correspondent
|This shamrock is cut from CAD-CUT Hologram heat transfer material.|
St. Patrick’s day is coming up and green shirts and accessories are being sold in stores. It’s time to get your St. Patty’s garments ready! This year, set yourself apart from the competition with these few tips:
• Depending on your location offer different types of shirts. In this cold weather try selling shirts will sleeves – long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts.
• Green CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials are a great way to create unique designs and personalize shirts for the holiday.
• Use green and gold CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake™ on shirts targeted towards females.
• Tall socks have been a fashion trend that is coming back. Heat press green or white socks with shamrocks.
• Simplicity is not always a bad thing. Girls love to accessorize and a lot of shirts have too much going on that doesn’t allow them to accessorize. Simple shirts that have one-color designs are perfect for accessorizing.
• Funny phrases. There are many different phrases that capture the attention of college students. These vary from being about drinking, being Irish, or only being Irish for the day.
• The most popular T-shirt colors are green, white and black.
College students all want shirts to wear for St. Patrick’s day that are funny or cute and will grab the attention of their peers. Use these ideas and set yourself from your competitors! Share your St. Patty’s shirts on the Stahls’ Facebook page!