Chances are you’ve been asked to customize a tumbler, candle, or even a padfolio a time or two. And chances are you’ve used pressure sensitive sign vinyl to easily get the job done. But what if I told you there was an even easier way to decorate hard goods? Not only easier, but with custom emblems and patches that have dimension, are available in multiple finishes, and there’s even embroidered options! Does it sound too good to be true? Maybe…but with STAHLS’ Custom Dimensional Emblems and Patches, it can be done. Yes, the exact designs you know and love, but with a pressure sensitive backing so you don’t have to use a heat press. You simply peel, position, and stick and ta-da, you’ve created a custom hard good with a sleek design.
Normally people think they can only apply 3D designs with a heat press machine, but that’s not the case with the various types of emblems and patches we offer. If you’re decorating fan gear or spirit wear, add in custom tumblers or mugs with school mascots or logos. Customized candles are great gifts for parents of athletes, or even teachers! And everyone loves a custom keychain—think new drivers or even for children’s backpacks! Decorating for a corporate onboarding event? Then offer your customer the option of a custom notepad they can gift each new employee. The possibilities are endless with these premium options.
Pressure Sensitive Emblems and Patches on Hard Goods
Below you’ll see a few different decorated hard goods and how a simple design has taken a basic, everyday item and elevated it. To take your decorating to the next level, try pairing these dimensional designs with traditional sign vinyl by including team information, player names, monograms, or company names. If you already own a cutter and stock sign vinyl it’s an easy addition, but your customers will love the custom touch.
Custom Emblems & Patches Are Available As:
- FlexStyle® Custom Emblems
- PVC Patches
- Embroidered Patches
- 3D Embroidered Patches
- Genuine Leather Patches
- Faux Leather Patches
Watch this how-to video to see different markets you can target by using pressure sensitive emblems and patches. Kelly provides decorating tips, product info, and much more! See how easy it is to take your items to the next level and decorate hard goods without a heat press.
10 thoughts on “Decorate Hard Goods with Pressure Sensitive Emblems and Patches”
how do i get samples?
Does it wash or peel off in dishwasher?
Hi Gary, you can order an Emblem & Sample pack on our Samples Page. Thanks for reaching out!
Hi Betty, that’s a great question! We recommend hand washing for the most longevity, but you can typically put on the top rack of a dishwasher if needed. Thanks for reaching out!
Are the emblems produced in the USA?
Hello, these would definitely come in handy for projects in the promotional products world. Very cool stuff. A few questions:
* Can we order the decals from you or are you selling equipment for us to do it?
* If we can order decals directly from you, is there a minimum order quantity?
* Do you have a price guide by style, size and quantity?
* What are standard lead times for approximately 250?
I’d love to order some of these of our company logo to have on hand.
Hi Toni. Our FlexStyle, Leather, and Emblems & Patches are produced in North America. Thanks for reading along and reaching out!
Hi Joseph! Thanks for reaching out with these great questions. You can find all of this information on our website, specifically the product pages for each item. Follow this link for a good place to start. You can also reach our Custom Logo Department directly at 800-235-3164 for any assistance along the way. For now, here are the answers to your specific questions 🙂
1. We offer the custom transfers. You upload artwork and we produce & ship the transfers to you, ready to apply.
2. Minimum order quantity varies by product line, but the Emblems & Patches, Leather, and FlexStyle products are all 25 piece minimum. There is an option for a smaller sample run before the first minimum order (Customer Service can provide more details).
3. There are Price Guide & Brochure links on each of the product pages, as well as an option to order generic samples.
4. Lead times also vary, but typically at quantities of 250 you’ll want to plan for a few weeks from time of upload until having the finished product in hand. The current lead times for each product are provide on their respective product pages.
Hopefully this info helps you get started!
Can a person order the pressure sensitive backing to apply to our own custom patches?
Hi Gary, thanks for reaching out. We do not offer the pressure sensitive adhesive backing separately. We appreciate you reading along!