With spring sports season quickly approaching, make sure you are prepared with the number styles and materials you will be applying for baseball and softball uniforms. You will also want to be sure of any numbering/uniform regulations.
If you are not providing baseball/softball team uniforms, here are some stats to help you swing for the fences:
Participation in little league baseball is an impressive 4.5 million kids between 6 and 12 years old, plus nearly half a million high school students, and 55,000 college students nationwide. And that doesn’t include the kids down at the local sandlot, in backyards, or adult leagues across the country.
Baseball/softball ranks 3rd in average annual spending of families with children ages 8-18 who play organized sports (highest to lowest). This would include fees for tournaments, club/organizations, equipment, uniforms, practice time, and camps/clinics.
- Lacrosse $7,956
- Hockey $7,013
- Baseball/Softball $4,044
- Football $2,739
- Soccer $1,472
- Basketball $1,143
Check out our How To Decorate section for size recommendations and ideas for decorating baseball uniforms from head to toe. For additional information and suggested number styles, download our Team Decorator.
Helpful products when decorating baseball/softball uniforms:
- Pre-Cut Numbers – Cost effective
- Pre-Spaced Text – Time saver
- Pre-Spaced Numbers – Time saver
- Any Word. Any Way.™ Script or block template layouts
- SimStitch® Letters & Numbers – Save time & stitches
- Helmet Numbers – Add-on sales
- Heat Printing Pillows – Use with applications near buttons or seams
- Cover Sheets – Protect your upper platen and jerseys