By Danielle Petroskey
I’m so excited to be a part of the Stahls’ ID team attending the Imprinted Sportswear Show (ISS) in Long Beach this Friday Jan. 21 through Sunday Jan. 23rd, 2011. It’s the big kickoff of the 2011 tradeshow season. It sets the stage in our industry for the rest of the year. This is where the latest and greatest are shown in heat printing, embroidery, screen printing, heat presses, vinyl cutters and so much more!
There are people who are just starting their business, and those that have been in the heat printing business for many years. There are home based businesses and huge corporations all under one roof, everyone wanting the same thing, to grow their business. I love the energy, the interaction and the fact that you can engage all five senses.
If you’re attending ISS Long Beach, visit our booth # 1308 & 1309 and:
1. See a wide variety of options using our products and how you can use them to grow your business.
**Stop by our booth daily to see our Design to Wear Fashion Show Highlights presented by Josh Ellsworth.
2. Feel the newest lightweight heat transfer materials and papers, such as CAD-PRINTZ™, ExactPrint and some new surprises.
**Take the CAD-PRINTZ™ Challenge! Bring in your hard to decorate item and we’ll find a solution for you!
3. Listen and learn from the experts and connect with your industry peers.
4. Taste the sweet victory of knowing your profits will soar this year, because you attended this show!
5. Smell the ocean breeze (we are in Long Beach, aren’t we?) <smile>
Don’t forget, when you attend the ISS Long Beach show, and your badge is scanned by one of our reps, you are eligible for Exclusive Show Specials on products and equipment. You may even win a Heat Press!
Hope to see you there!