by Peggy Elliott, Account Executive, CAD-CUT® and CAD-PRINTZ™ Brands
Stahls’ ID Direct™ wants to help make your decision-making process a breeze, decorating job foolproof, and ordering experience easier.
There are several tools available to help make your job easier whether it’s deciding what color you need, what size number to use on a baseball jersey, what heat transfer material to choose, or what temperature is needed to heat press your transfer. So here’s a list of items we hope you find helpful.
1. Heat Transfer Material Selection Chart – use this to determine what material is best for your fabric.
2. New to decorating team uniforms? Here are some tips to get you started.
3. Need application, placement, sizing, & accessory tips? Whether you are just getting started decorating apparel or have been doing it for years, heat printing tips always come in handy.
4. Not sure what colors are available? Post this handy color reference chart in your store.
5. Accurate Time, Temperature, and Pressure are critical to a successful application. Instructions are printed on every packing slip and can be found here on the Stahls’ ID website.
Be on the lookout for more tips, tricks and tools.
Have any of your own to share? We love your ideas! 🙂