What have you done for your business lately?
by Danielle Petroskey
I am challenging you to take 30 minutes a day for 28 days to market your business.
Make it a habit. Start today.
Here are more than a few ideas to get you started:
- Write a thank-you note to a client. Not an e-mail. Write it and mail it. Make it personal. Show them that you really do appreciate their business.
- Make an appointment with that school or corporate office you’ve been meaning to contact.
- Sign up or attend a networking event.
- Follow-up with the people you met at that networking event.
- Email a promotion to your clients.
- Write a blog post.
All of these ideas will take 30 minutes or less and can make a huge difference in your business. The contacts you make today will push your business forward tomorrow.
What are some other ideas you can think of to market your business in 30 minutes daily?
I’ve heard it takes 30 days to form a habit. I have faith that you’ll get it done in 28! <smile>
If you’re joining this challenge, please say so in the comment section.